a separate sheet.
1. What is the name of the festival in your town?
2. Who among your family is a member of a festival group?
3. What festival dancing competition have you watched?
4. Name the festival dances you watched in Youtube or in TV shows?
5. What are the effects of festival dancing in ones fitness?
6. What role did you play in a festival in your place?
7. How do you feel about the festival in your place?
8. What should you do to participate actively in festival dance?
9. How can festival dancing improve your fitness and personal
10. Do you agree that ones physical fitness can be improved by
actively participating in festival dancing? Why?
pa help po â€‹
1 sinulog festival
3 sinulog festival dance
4 Sinulog of Cebu, Dinagyang of Iloilo, Ati-atihan of Kalibo, Aklan, Buyogan and Lingayan of Leyte, Bangus of Dagupan, Masskara of Bacolod City,
5 improved condition of your heart and lungs. increased muscular strength, endurance and motor fitness. increased aerobic fitness. improved muscle tone and strength.
7 it feels so good when someone remembers and wishes you. festival is a time where everyone is busy with their own pooja and family time. even in midst of being involved with family time and still they take time to wish you is simply treating you also as their family.
8 D. A to C. in order to perform well in a festival dance you should follow your personal fitness plan and maintain your proper hygiene
9 By practising these steps, learning skills that may be challenging and how to communicate those steps emotionally creates critical thinking. By analysing an issue and forming judgements, this allows for dancers to have great critical thinking skills in all aspects of life.
10 Festival dancing can improve fitness because every time we dance, we perspire. Perspiration is healthy because it is one way our body releases toxins. It flushes body substances like alcohol, cholesterol and salt.